With this 2021-2026 Strategic Plan, Marianopolis aims to be the pre-university college of choice for motivated students because it will:
DELIVER INCOMPARABLE ACADEMIC PROGRAMS
- Review and strengthen our academic offering to create a distinct Marianopolis identity for each program.
- Ensure that each program provides clear pathways to and rigorous preparation for university.
- Offer French and/or bilingual DECs in select programs.
- Enhance our physical and digital environments to better support innovative pedagogy.
FOSTER UNIQUE OPPORTUNITIES FOR SELF-DEVELOPMENT AND EMPOWERMENT
- Care for student’s mental health with strengths-based approach that fosters resilience and skill building.
- Develop university and career exploration through connections with alumni and community partners.
- Create rewarding opportunities for students to engage with today’s societal and environmental issues.
- Encourage our personnel to enrich their skills and expertise in support of our programs and our students.
PROVIDE AN UNPARALLELED EXPERIENCE WITHIN A WELCOMING CAMPUS
- Ensure our services and processes are more accessible, efficient, cohesive and student-centered.
- Improve and expand spaces where students can study, collaborate and socialize.
- Enhance our outdoor grounds for teaching and learning, wellness and sustainability.
BE A RECOGNIZED LEADER IN THE QUEBEC COLLEGE NETWORK
- Increase visibility and awareness of Marianopolis in communities where it is less known.
- Expand our efforts to attract, recruit and retain excellent students and employees.
- Leverage our community members as Marianopolis ambassadors, notably to support student recruitment and fundraising.