About Marianopolis College
Founded in 1908, Marianopolis is a private English-language college in Montreal specializing in pre-university education for about 2,000 students. A gateway to the world’s top universities, the College’s record of academic excellence, on-time graduation levels and university-acceptance rates into competitive programs is unmatched in Quebec. As members of a close-knit community, Marianopolis employees have the opportunity to excel professionally and enjoy generous benefits as well as a stimulating environment associated with working at one of the province’s premier post-secondary institutions.
Postings for available positions are listed below. If you do not see a posting below that matches your area of interest, you may email your curriculum vitae at any time to email@example.com. Applications are regularly reviewed and kept on file for one year. For teaching positions, please include a personal statement of teaching philosophy. Prospective teachers may also wish to consult the College’s Excellence in Teaching Profile.
The College subscribes to the principles of equal access to employment and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities. Only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Marianopolis.
|AccessAbility Assistant||Support Staff||March 29|
|Sociology Teacher||Faculty||March 31|
Members of the Marianopolis community enjoy many advantages that are rooted in our mission, vision, values and our reputation as an employer of choice within the educational sector.
- Public-sector salary scales and pension plans (RREGOP and RRPE)
- Competitive group insurance plan that includes health and dental care, travel insurance, accident and disability coverage, life insurance, and employee assistance program (professional counselling)
- Professional development opportunities, sabbatical leave options and teaching release time for research and pedagogical activities
- Tuition exemption for employees’ children who attend the College
- Generous vacation, holidays and personal or family-related leave allotments
- Flexible summer hours and teleworking opportunities throughout the year
- Free access to our library, sports and fitness facilities (with showers and locker rooms reserved for employees) and preferred pricing on technology for personal use
- Cafeteria and café offering diversified menu options prepared fresh on site each day
- Easy commuting options that include on-campus parking at a nominal annual fee, bicycle storage, two nearby métro stations (Vendôme and Villa Maria) and several bus routes
- Quiet residential location with ample green space that is walking distance to Victoria Village (Westmount) and Monkland Village (Notre-Dame-de-Grâce)
- Community atmosphere with regular opportunities to socialize, collaborate and participate in college life
- Academically motivated student body that provides for a dynamic teaching and working environment