Website Privacy Statement
Marianopolis is committed to protecting your privacy. The College will never sell or trade any information you provide through marianopolis.edu.
Information gathered automatically
Whenever you browse this site and download documents, the following information regarding your visit is gathered and stored:
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages you accessed
- your browser and operating system
- your IP address and domain name
- which website referred you to this site; if it was a search engine, keywords are also stored.
None of this information can be used to identify you personally.
Information you provide to us
When you fill in a form, participate in a survey or perform some other automated action on the site, we may collect and store:
- information provided in a form
- file uploads and attachments to a form, if any
- information volunteered in response to a survey
We only share your information if you give us consent or in response to a court order, search warrant or other legal obligation.
For more information, contact Communications Manager Kathryn Haralambous, ext. 204.