Foundation and giving
Your donation to The Marianopolis Millennium Foundation helps the one in five students who rely on financial aid to attend and graduate from the College.
Donate now online. You can also donate:
- by mail, with a cheque payable to The Marianopolis Millennium Foundation
- via the tuition statement each semester
- through matching gifts from your employer
- by payroll deductions
- through bequests from your insurance trust or estate
- via stocks and appreciated securities
You may also choose to establish a new scholarship or bursary to support excellence at Marianopolis. Scholarships are given in recognition of academic achievement, while bursaries also take into consideration financial need.
Read more in our publication, In Support of Excellence.
For more information, contact Anne Cotignola, 514-931-8792, ext. 209.
Board of Directors
Catherine Vourakis ’95, Chair
Stephen Takacsy ’77, parent of Georgia ’14 and Julia ’16, Vice-Chair
John Papagiannis ’04, Secretary
Christian Corno, Marianopolis College Director General
Françoise Boisvert ’58, Congrégation de Notre-Dame
Charles Bierbrier ’95
Anna Chif ’08
Thomas Park ’97
Lucille Raikes ’86, parent of Emily ’21
Howard Tafler ’89
Josh Wisenthal ’01
Ziggy Zeng ’01