Class of 2019 Graduation
Marianopolis College will proudly celebrate the achievements of our graduating students during the Class of 2019 Graduation Ceremony:
Thursday, June 13, 2019
7 p.m. ceremony, 9 p.m. reception
Thérèse Casgrain Hall, Villa Maria
4245 Boulevard Décarie, Montreal, QC H4A 3K4
The convocation address will be delivered by Kosar Khwaja ’94.
Get ready for graduation in 6 easy steps:
- By May 15, register and order your graduation gown and two guest tickets by following the instructions you received in Omnivox.
- Read the info on your tickets carefully. Your guests must bring their tickets to the ceremony in printed or mobile format to be scanned.
- Extra tickets may become available during the week of June 3. Information will be posted in Omnivox.
- Order your flowers and graduation memorabilia (rings, diploma frames and signature folios)
- Print your parking permit and place it on the dashboard of your car.
- On the evening of Graduation, arrive between 5:15 and 6:30 p.m. to pick up your gown and graduation ID card in order to be placed in the procession.
You will receive your Marianopolis diploma during the graduation ceremony. Your official diploma from the Ministry of Education will be available at Enrolment Services as of October 2019. You will receive a letter informing you that it is ready to be picked up.
Contact Enrolment Services, A-203-A, ext. 284.