Financial Aid Information Sessions
Students and their families interested in learning about the Quebec student loans and bursaries program, Aide financière aux études (AFE), are invited to attend a Financial Aid Information Session on Thursday, August 23, 2018.
The session is designed to help you complete your AFE application with guidance from College staff. This includes creating your online file, filing out the relevant sections of the application, reviewing and uploading the required documents, and explaining the financial aid that the College provides to students who qualify for and receive funding from AFE.
One-hour sessions will be offered at 6:15, 7:15 and 8:15 p.m.. in Computer Lab I-412. Please register for the session of your choice using the form below.
You must bring the following information with you:
– your Permanent Code and that of any siblings
– your Social Insurance Number (SIN), as well as your parent’s/sponsor’s
– if you have been employed in 2018, your approximate income
– line 199 of your parent’s/sponsor’s 2017 federal or provincial tax Notice of Assessment
If you are a naturalized citizen (born outside Canada and became a citizen), you will also need:
– your Record of Landing (IMM 1000)
– your Certificate of Selection of Quebec (CSQ) if you first landed in Quebec
– if you do not have either of these documents, please bring the date that you and your family landed in Canada
If you are a permanent resident, you will also need:
– your permanent resident card
Questions? Contact Financial Aid Clerk Kate Fitzpatrick, ext. 226, A-123A.