Financial Aid Information Sessions
Students and their parents/sponsors interested in learning about the Quebec student loans and bursaries program, Aide financière aux études (AFE), are invited to attend a Financial Aid Information Session on Tuesday, June 20, 2017. The session is designed to help you complete your AFE application with the the guidance of the College’s Financial Aid Clerk.
Four 1-hour sessions will be offered between 4:30 and 7:30 p.m. in Computer Lab I-412. Please register for the session of your choice using the form below by Friday, June 16.
You must bring the following information with you:
– your Permanent Code
– your Social Insurance Number (SIN), as well as your parent’s/sponsor’s
– if you have been employed in 2017, your approximate income
– line 199 of your parent’s/sponsor’s 2016 federal or provincial tax Notice of Assessment
If you are a naturalized citizen (born outside Canada and became a citizen), you will also need:
– your Record of Landing (IMM 1000)
– your Certificate of Selection of Quebec (CSQ) if you first landed in Quebec.
If you are a permanent resident, you will also need:
– your permanent resident card
Questions? Contact Financial Aid Clerk Kate Fitzpatrick, ext. 226, A-123A.