Laurie is in her first year of Health Science studies at the College. Bright and ambitious, she is the ideal Marianopolis student. She says, “The bursary I received from The Marianopolis Millennium Foundation is the helping hand I needed to make my dreams a reality. I can never express how grateful I am for this chance. It has given me an unparalleled sense of pride and hope for the future.”
One in five Marianopolis students relies on financial aid. Like Laurie, they count on the generous support of donors and the College’s commitment to keep Marianopolis accessible to every qualified student. Your gift is so much more than a donation, it is an investment in their future.
Please donate today. Choose from any of these options:
- Online, which is simple and secure
- By mail; please make cheques payable to The Marianopolis Millennium Foundation
- Via your child’s tuition statement each semester
- Matching gifts from your employer
- Payroll deductions
- Bequests from your insurance trust or estate
- Stocks and appreciated securities
For more information, please contact Anne Cotignola, 514-931-8792 ext. 209.