Responsible Use of Technology Policy
All members of the Marianopolis community must act responsibly when using the College’s information technology resources. It is forbidden to:
- Share passwords with anyone for any reason
- Download, install or use software that is not licensed to the College
- Intentionally corrupt or hack any networks, systems or files
- Attempt to circumvent firewalls or data protection measures
- Use College technology for commercial purposes or in ways that are fraudulent, illegal, disruptive or in violation of the College’s Student Code of Conduct.
Access to the College’s technology is given at the sole discretion of the College. The College reserves the right to monitor, inspect, copy, remove or otherwise alter any data, email, file or system. Violations will be handled in accordance with the College’s Student Code of Conduct.