Class of 2018 Graduation Ceremony
7 p.m. Thursday, June 21, 2018
Thérèse Casgrain Hall
4245 Boulevard Décarie, Montreal, QC H4A 3K4
The graduation ceremony includes the conferring of diplomas and certificates of excellence, as well as special addresses from the Class of 2018 valedictorian and convocation speaker. The ceremony lasts approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes and is followed by a reception for graduates and their families.
Marianopolis will proudly welcome alumnus Ted Ty ’87 as this year’s convocation speaker. The Social Science graduate is a former animation director with Disney and DreamWorks who now heads the Montreal-based L’Atelier Animation. His fascinating personal journey is sure to inspire you!
Get ready in 6 easy steps:
- By May 21, register and order your gown and two guest tickets online via Eventbrite. You will need to log in using the password provided in the Omnivox message to all graduating students.
- Read the info on your tickets carefully. Your guests must bring their tickets to the ceremony in printed or mobile format to be scanned.
- Extra tickets may become available on June 11. Information will be posted in Omnivox.
- Order your flowers and graduation gear (rings, diploma frames and signature folios)
- Print your parking permit and place it on the dashboard of your car.
- On June 21, arrive between 5:15 and 6:30 p.m. to pick up your gown and graduation ID card in order to be placed in the procession.
You will receive your Marianopolis diploma during the graduation ceremony. Your official diploma from the Ministry of Education will be available at the Enrolment Services Office as of October 2018. You will receive a letter informing you that it is ready to be picked up.
Contact the Enrolment Services Office, A-211 or ext. 284.