Class of 2017 Graduation Ceremony
7 p.m. Thursday, June 15, 2017
Thérèse Casgrain Hall
4245 Boulevard Décarie, Montreal, QC H4A 3K4
The graduation ceremony includes the conferring of diplomas and certificates of excellence, as well as special addresses from the Class of 2017 valedictorian and this year’s graduation speaker, Marianopolis alumnus Clarence Epstein ’86. The ceremony lasts approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes and is followed by a reception for graduates and their families.
Get ready in 5 easy steps:
- By May 15, register and order your gown and two guest tickets online via Eventbrite. You will need to log in using the password provided in the Omnivox message to all graduating students.
- Read the info on your tickets carefully. Your guests must bring their tickets to the ceremony in printed or mobile format to be scanned.
- Extra tickets may become available on June 9. Information will be posted in Omnivox.
- Print your parking permit and place it on the dashboard of your car.
- On June 15, arrive between 5:15 and 6:30 p.m. to pick up your gown and graduation ID card in order to be placed in the procession.
- Celebrate your graduation by getting your picture taken with friends and family at the photo studio, located inside the big white tent at the reception.
- Complete your outfit with a floral corsage or boutonnière. Order online in advance and pick it up at the flower kiosk during the reception.
- Visit The Marianopolis Millennium Foundation kiosk to purchase commemorative items such as diploma frames, picture frames, signature folios and graduation rings. View samples and order in advance at marianopolis.edu/gradshop, or visit the Foundation Office (A-256). All proceeds support The Marianopolis Millennium Foundation.
- Your official Diploma of Collegial Studies from the Ministry of Education will be available at the Enrolment Services Office as of October 2017. You will receive a letter informing you that it is ready to be picked up.
Contact the Enrolment Services Office, A-213 or ext. 213.